Pages

Saturday, November 27, 2010

Why I'm Thankful


I am thankful for my husband for more reasons than I have room or time for on this post! I am thankful for his worthiness to take me to the temple and be sealed for time and all eternity. I am thankful for the two beautiful children he has given me. I am thankful for what a good daddy he is and how he makes my babies laugh! I love his work ethic. He sacrifices so much to make sure I am at home with our children. He can do anything. Seriously. I am thankful for his "fix-it" nature and his skilled hands. I am thankful for his fun personality and how he can make everyone laugh. I am thankful that he can make me smile at him when I am mad and can help me see past the little insignificant things that make me mad. I'm thankful for his priesthood and that he has blessed our family MANY times with it. I am thankful that he loves music and helps keep music a big part of our lives. I am thankful that he encourages me and strengthens me and helps me become a better person. I love you J!

No comments:

Post a Comment