Pages

Sunday, November 21, 2010

Why I am grateful

My husband gives me so many reasons to be grateful. One of the top reasons is how he helps to change my outlook on life. He is very positive about things and looks for the best in people. He also is EXTREMELY patient. For example, we taught about 5 or 6 very active and lively 9 year old boys in Primary. At the same time I was pregnant and working with a couple of students with emotional disturbances. I had no patience for silliness. Fortunately, my husband had patience and was less harsh on the boys and had some pretty good lessons. The boys loved him. He also helps me be patient with my daughter. He is just so chill and good at looking at things from all viewpoints. He helps me to be a better person.


He's also a great dad.

1 comment:

  1. I've always had trouble switching gears from secular teaching to spiritual teaching and am very irritable when pregnant too. I love it when couples can teach Primary together. You grow so much and it’s the best team-teaching there is! :)

    ReplyDelete