Pages

Sunday, November 28, 2010

Topic: Nov. 28 week

What a great week of posts we had! Thanks again to Diana for posting a topic... I was having a zombie weekend* and as I half-heartedly checked the blog, my whole body breathed a sigh of relief when I saw she had taken care of the topic. 

So since it's now finally the wonderful Christmas season:

What fun traditions do you like to do as a family this time of year?
What activities do you like to do with your kids?


P.S. If you would like to post a topic, email me at paula.leavitt@gmail.com to let me know. Otherwise, I may post when you had something much better, and that just won’t do! J

*definition: spent the time I should've been sleeping dealing with kids that also should've been sleeping, but weren't... for 4 days in a row... 


No comments:

Post a Comment