Pages

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Wow! I created this blog not even 15 hours ago and I already have 10 authors! I'll continue to check back throughout the week to make sure any new comers are given full author privileges, but I plan on making this a weekly thing once things are rolling, which thanks to all of you, will probably be very soon :-).

Just a couple of notes:

 - Even though we can touch other people's posts, we can assume that if something needed to be changed, that that particular author would do so ;-)

 - I thought of this after the 4 posts today (so if you are one of them, take special note and maybe add this to today's posts?) that it would be easier to organize if we labeled them according to what the topic is (which I know Angela and Amy do so well on their own personal blogs). So maybe see what label the first person chose, and stick with that?


 - and by way of Megan's suggestion, if you feel comfortable doing so, I have added a tab for you to add a profile of yourself. Give us a paragraph describing you, your families, your life, gospel background... anything that would help us know you better as some of us don't know each other as well.

Unless something else comes to my attention, have a great week, keep inviting friends, add a little profile if so willing, and most importantly, take care of your families! :-)

Thanks!
Paula :-)

6 comments:

  1. Great job on the header Angela!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks. It will do for now I think. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope no one was attached to the jelly bean background. I made a background and applied it. Anyone is welcome to change it, I just think this looks a little more classy than jelly beans. =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Caitlin. I threw that one on because it was suppose to motivate me to change it soon, but I hadn't gotten that far yet.

    ReplyDelete