Pages

Friday, October 8, 2010

Welcome :-)

We've gotten a few more authors (yeah!) and I wanted to remind everyone that you are free to contribute to the posted topic ANYTIME during the week, since different people have "easier to blog" days (mine usually on Ed's days off). Hopefully we can hear from everyone at least once a month. 

For the first while, I'll be posting the topic Sunday. If you have a particular topic you want to put out, email me and I'll be sure to use it as soon as I can or give you a designated week to post your topic. This will prevent multiple people posting on their own on Sunday, and creating too many topics at once. 
My husband suggested also having a "no topic" week once in a while to allow moms to just share whatever is on their minds. What do you think?

Special Thanks to Angela T. for our awesome header, Caitlin W. for making our background MUCH nicer, and all the moms that have written bios :-)

3 comments:

  1. I like the eno topic week idea...sometimes...I have other things come up or just want to share things and that would be a great time to do it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Make that the no topic week idea...I have no idea what eno means. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Eno-
    The Eno or Enoke, also called Wyanoak, was an American Indian tribe located in North Carolina during the seventeenth and eighteenth centuries that was later absorbed into the Catawba and/or the Saponi tribes.

    :)

    ReplyDelete