Pages

Monday, November 15, 2010

Morning/Night Stuff.

Okay, so this is not exactly an idea I can claim full credit for. My mom did it with us when we were kids, and she got the idea from one of her friends... beyond that I have no idea. Suffice it to say, it seems to be a good idea.

It's a little diddy I learned from my mom to remind me what I need to do every morning and every night. Say it rhythmically, pointing to each finger as outlined here:


What's great is that my son has taken to it really well, and now when I say "Morning stuff!" or "Night stuff!" he knows exactly what's coming and I can ask him, "Okay, what comes next?" and eventually he'll be able to do it himself. The other great thing is that because it's constantly being tidied up, his room is the cleanest/neatest one in our home. Go figure.

*Shameless plug alert* I wrote another article several weeks ago on another blog about this very thing, to read more about this, click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment