Pages

Saturday, March 5, 2011

Learning new skills

I loved all the posts that have been shared! I try to do many of the same things, which are all terrific. So instead of repeating the same great ideas, I just wanted to add some other stuff we do. After a while, you kind of have to think of new things, a.k.a. things that aren't everyday. Now and again, I work on teaching my daughter how to bake. Yes, I do most of the work, but the feeling of accomplishment when she sees something she helped make... priceless! A favorite is always cookies. (and I'm sure the fact that she gets to lick the beater has nothing to do with it ;-) She can also make pigs in a blanket and mini pizzas all on here own. Baby steps :-)
Other than that, we are working on her preschool skills. Mom has to think of something new everyday, or she's not interested! And to think I have headaches at the end of the day...

No comments:

Post a Comment